SAAT Application Form
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University has announced notification as SAAT Application Form for applicants who are interestedto get study from this university. University is going to start online registration for those students who want to take admission in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University for UG/ PG courses.
We have for you all latest update regarding SAAT Admission Application Form on this web page webpage. Candidates should apply for it on or before last date but before apply candidates should read this web page completely.
Read Now: Last Minute Study Tips for Exams
Candidates can get pplication form through the official site (online mode) and in offline mode. Interested students may grab application form by post from the SOA University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar – 751030 or other designated centres.
Description about SAAT Application Form is provided below for you. It is advised to read all details attentively before applying for grab important details about applying process. Complete details in favor of SAAT application form notification such as selection way, how to apply and many more details are published below by the team of Olpx in the underneath segment.
www.soauniversity.ac.in Admission Close View
Conducting Body: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
Eligibility Criteria: Check Below
Name of Examination: State Level Exam
Last Date to Apply: Third week of April 2017
Examination Date: First week of May 2017
Official Website: www.soauniversity.ac.in
www.soauniversity.ac.in Admission Form
For B.Tech/Dual degree in engineering/ Dual degree in management courses: Applying applicants must have passed intermediate or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
Students must have obtained minimum 50% marks in the PCM group.
Diploma in engineering/technology with securing 60% marks are also eligible to apply.
Applicants appearing in the qualifying exam are also capable to apply.
Age Limit: No any age limit.
- Personal & Guardians details
- Qualification & address details
- Scanned images of recent colored passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
Way to Apply:
Step-1: Register Online
- Candidates should go through the official notification
- Now press on the “Apply Online” button.
- Then you should enter your registration complete details.
- An OTP number will be sent in the given mobile number and Email ID. Use OTP number to proceed to the application form.
Step-2: Fill Application Form
- After entering OTP number, candidates will get application form.
- Now you should fill whole personal, guardians, qualification and address details in the application form.
Step-3: Upload Images
- Candidates should select the upload images option.
- Applicants are required to choose the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Now candidates should upload the images in the application form.
Step-4: Print Application Form
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
- Details receipt of the SAAT Application Form will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number.
Check Here: Way to fill the online application form
Application form release
Third week of January 2017
Last date to submit the application form
Third week of April 2017
First week of May 2017
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|