NIACL AO Syllabus
All appliers, who are preparing for Phase1/2 of Administrative Officers (Specialist / Generalist) written examination, theyneed to check Exam Pattern under the NIACL AO Syllabus for well preparation of this exam. Lots of applicants have applied for this exam notice & now they are going to present in Phase1/2 of Administrative Officers (Specialist / Generalist) Exam from several places to be a part of New India Assurance Company limited on the applied position. New India Assurance Company limited has announced a advertisement as NIACL AO Syllabus, for all applied job contenders. Now all suitable applicants are searching for NIACL AO Syllabus so we are providing full syllabus and exam pattern for you.
Dear applicants If you are searching for NIACL AO Syllabus/ exam pattern then you should not search it here and there because you may grab latest & complete NIACL AO syllabus from this web page so you should read this web page wholly with carefully. Below we have a direct links to download Phase 1/2 of Administrative Officers (Specialist / Generalist) exam pattern and Syllabus in PDF file. We are informing regarding NIACL AO Syllabus and Exam Pattern by which, appearing applicants can obtain a good idea for examination.
NIACL AO Syllabus is currently issued by New India Assurance Company limited on its official website that is www.newindia.co.in, so applicants may download Exam Pattern with Syllabus of NIACL AO from official website. We are providing the accurate information’s regarding syllabus of upcoming exam so please open this web page & check all syllabus with exam pattern of Phase 1/2 of Administrative Officers (Specialist / Generalist). Capable job grabbers may simply crack this exam with good marks through syllabus and exam pattern, dear candidates if you will get qualify in the exam, you are eligible to appear in next round of selection process.
www.newindia.co.in AO Syllabus Short info
Organization Name - New India Assurance Company limited (NIACL)
Name of the Exam- Phase 1/2 of Administrative Officers (Specialist / Generalist)
Info on this page - NIACL AO Syllabus
Syllabus Status – Available
Exam Timings: Update Soon
Official Website: www.newindia.co.in
www.newindia.co.in AO Exam Pattern
NIACL AO Syllabus with Exam Pattern for Phase 1, 2
NIACL AO Exam Pattern – The online examination will comprise of two phases.
- Phase 1 Exam
- Phase 2 Exam
NIACL Phase 1 Syllabus & Exam pattern
NIACL Pre exam have 100 questions to be asked from following sections.
- English Language – 30 ques.
- Reasoning Ability – 35 ques.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 q.
- Time: 1 hour
NIACL Phase 2 Exam Syllabus
Generalist:- There will be 5 sections.
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Every Section carries 50 marks and having 50 questions.
- Total time given is 2 hours.
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
Specialist: There will be 5 sections
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Professional Knowledge
- Every Section carries 40 marks and having 40 questions. Total time given is 2 hours.
- Five choices will be given. One is to be choosen as answer by the candidate for both Generalist and Specialist cadre.
- Negative Marking: ¼ for each mark question’s wrong answer.
- The time for the test is 120 minutes.
- Contenders may have to be at the venue for approximately 180 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, going through the instructions etc. All the questions will be multiple choice.
- All tests except test of English Language will be provided in English and Hindi.
NIACL AO Syllabus:
- Questions will be asked from analogies
- similarities and differences
- spatial orientation
- spatial visualization
- problem solving analysis
- decision making
- visual memory
- relationship concepts
- syllogistic reasoning
- arithmetic reasoning
- verbal and figure classification
- arithmetical number series
- Symbol series
- coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion.
- Questions will be asked from Simplification
- Average, Percentage
- Time & Work
- profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- LCM / HCF
- Age Problem and Date Interpretation question like Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
- Verb, preposition
- subject verb agreement
- Error Correction/ recognition
- sentences rearrangement
- fill in the blanks with articles etc.
- answering questions based on unseen passage
- synonyms and antonyms usage
- vocabulary & grammar
- Proficiency in the language.
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
- Economic News
- Budget & Plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- Science Inventions and Discoveries
- Full Forms
- Important Days / Dates etc. topics.
NIACL AO Syllabus for Professional Knowledge:
- This test is designed to test the proficiency of the his/ her engineering subject.
- Questions from Engineering 1st year subjects basics will be asked.
- This is the syllabus of NIACL AO Exam for all sections.
- A total time of 2 hours is given to candidates for solving these 200 questions.
- You can effort any question from 1 to 200 at any point of time within these 120 minutes.
Read Now: English Improvement Tips – Online
Note: If you want to check Syllabus directly then you must follow Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|