Best Way to Prepare for GATE Exam 2018 - How to Prepare For GATE Tips

Best Way to Prepare Best for GATE Exam

Best Way to Prepare is common to worry regarding any exam to crack with good marks. Dear candidates if you are going to
appear in Gate exam & preparing then you must know about how to prepare for Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering examination from this page because we are publishing complete info here about it for you.
You are required to get qualify with good marks in the gate exam to take admission in good engineering college, so appearing candidates should prepare well. We are telling you that (GATE) is one of the toughest entrance exams. So applicants need to well preparation in right manner for the examination so are advised to visit Best Way to Prepare Best for GATE Exam from this page. On this page we are publishing for you tips, GATE Exam pattern, syllabus & other details related to GATE Exam.
GATE Exam Duration: Test will be held in a single paper with 3 hours time duration that will contain sixty five questions carrying a sum of 100 marks and the question paper will be having both multiple choice questions (MCQ) and numerical answer type questions. The test/exam for all the papers will be performed as an online computer based test (CBT) mode, where the candidates will be shown the questions in a random sequence on a computer screen.

Pattern of the Exam: In all papers of gate will be set of total sixty five questions, out of which ten (100 questions will be carrying sum of 15 marks in General Aptitude. In the papers bearing the codes AE, AG, BT, CE, CH. Engineering mathematics portion will bring around 15% queries based on weight/age, the general aptitude section will carry 15%.

And the remaining seventy percents of the total marks will be based to the subject of all the paper. In the papers bearing the codes AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL, the general aptitude section will carry 15% of the total marks and the remaining 85% of the total marks will be devoted to the subject of the paper.

Important Updates of GATE
Examination Criteria: in the exam will be 65 questions and exam duration is three hours. Exam contains 100 marks and all questions are objective Type including negative marking. Lastly, dear applicants to beat exam of Gate, one thing have to be done is ‘when the exams are near do not take any sort of worry or stress. For well preparation you should visit this page & then start preparation.

Exam would contain questions of two different types in various papers:
Multiple Choice Questions of 1 or 2 marks each.
Numerical Answer Questions of 1 or 2 marks each. No choices will be shown for this type of questions.

How to Prepare For GATE

1. Know Well ‘Exam Syllabus, Marking Scheme & Pattern’
The question of gate will be on the basis of high school, 10+2 and even to your graduation level. Therefore, when you should start preparation for gate exam after know marking and pattern scheme and give you more concern to whole syllabus.  If you want to crack this exam in first chance then we are advised to work hard day & night.

2. Set A Time Table For Preparation: Dear candidates, you should make a time table for gate exam because through time table you can well prepare to crack gate exam with high score. So please make time table & then start preparation with one by one subject.
Dear candidates if you have really worked hard for gate exam then you can pass in the exam easily. It is the most important thing so you have to keep in mind for preparation of any exam. Without self motivation and self believe, candidates cannot get their targeted so you will have to be a positive thinker & then start preparation.

Please read this page very carefully for Best Way to Prepare Best for gate exam.

Take a Look on Below Table

Latest Government Jobs Engineering Jobs
10th/12th Pass Jobs Graduate Degree Jobs
Police Jobs in India Latest Employment News
Rojgar Samachar Tips to Download Admit Card
Written Exam Tips Career Management Tips
English Improvement Tips Interview Tips


Post a Comment