University Grants Commission is ready to released UGC Scholarship for PG postgraduate students. Eligible students,who are ready to get UGC Scholarship they are required to apply online. Application form is invited from appliers for the registration on or before the due date. Those appliers, who are looking to apply for UGC Scholarship they must visit the official website of University Grants Commission and follow the procedure. Hey friend, now you required to read the complete details from this page. All highlights for UGC Scholarship like eligibility condition, how to fill form online form etc. are published below for all the students who are now here.
University Grants Commission advised to all students that online application form will fill application form so candidates fill up form through official website of the organization the is ugc.ac.in. University Grants Commission will provide good scholarship for the help of the candidates that is given below-
Short Details about UGC Scholarship
Organization Name: University Grants Commission
Announcement Type: UGC Scholarship
Official website: ugc.ac.in
Name of Scheme for UGC Scholarship
Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST appliers.
Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders, For PG Programs
ugc.ac.in Scholarship Overview
For Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates-
Educational Qualification: candidates must have passed Graduate degree in the relevant subject and got admission at regular Post graduation course in any of the Professional subject in a recognized University or institute.
Age Limit: Male candidate’s age should have maximum 45 years & female 50 years.
For Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship For University Rank Holders For PG Programs-
Dear students must have at least 60% marks at undergraduate level & must go First & Second Rank at undergraduate level.
Age Limit: age of the appliers must have maximum 30 years.
Amount of SC/ST Candidates scholarship Scheme:
@Rs. 7,800/- per month (ME/M.Tech)
@Rs. 4,700/- per month for other courses.
@Rs. 15,000/- per annum (ME/M.Tech)
@Rs. 10,000/- per annum for other courses.
Amount For University Rank Holders scholarship Scheme:
@Rs. 3100/-per mont
Objective of Scheme:
- To promote and nurture talent;
- To reward meritorious students with outstanding performance at the Under graduate level for pursuing postgraduate studies;
- To provide financial assistance to 1000 SC/ST appliers to pursue postgraduate level studies in Professional subjects at recognized Indian Universities/Institutions/Colleges.
How to Get RBI Scholarship Application Form?
- Dear candidates if you are eligible to apply for this scheme then go to site of University Grants Commission that is www.ugc.ac.in.
- Press on the ‘e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships’ at the right side of home page.
- Now choose the ‘Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder’ or ‘Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates’ link
- Go on the ‘download’ link and select ‘guidelines’ tab
- Select the appropriate link
- Now read official notification by pressing appropriate link.
- Press on the ‘apply now’ link & fill up the Online Application Form
- Upload necessary documents and certificates.
- Submit it & take a print out for future use
- Last date to apply online: August
Note: Scholarship can be cancel in case of Misbehavior of the appliers, if any, reported by the University/ Institution.
Unacceptable mark in exam, those candidates who will be found ineligible at a later date, can also be liable to refund the entire Scholarship amount paid.
Career Management Tips & Tricks Read Online – Read Now
Note: Dear appliers, if you think that there is more detail required for you then must watch details in Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|