Central board of secondary education is going to announce a notification as “CBSE Scholarship” to provide scholarship. Onlychild of their parents, who have passed in 10th /12th class with 60%/6.2 from CBSE board they can get benefit of CBSE Scholarship till 02 years. Eligible candidates will get Rs. 500 per month from Central board of secondary education. Girl who eligible & want to get benefit of CBSE Scholarship they are required to fill up application form on or before last date that is give below.
CBSE Scholarship Short Info
Organization Name - Central board of secondary education
Selection Procedure – Given below
Scholarship Name – CBSE Scholarship
Last Date to Apply – Published soon
Scholarship – Rs. 500/- Per Month
Official Website – www.cbse.nic.in
CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- All Single Girl who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or A+ Grades in Class X exam & want to chase their studying of Class XI & XII in CBSE School.
- Appliers per month teaching fee should not more than Rs. 1500/-
- CBSE scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- The appliers should keep on her educational studies in Class 10th & Class 12th from CBSE.
- Girl candidates must have passed CBSE Class 10th Examination will be capable for this scholarship.
CBSE Scholarship Payment Mode: Candies will get Rs. 500/- per month scholarship rate from Central board of secondary education. CBSE scholarship scheme will be paid for two years period. This scholarship payment will be via Demand Drafts / ECS.
- Appliers must have capable in Class X Examination from CBSE Board & secured 6.2 CGPA
- Aspirants who are Pursuing Class10th & Class12th from CBSE affiliated Schools will be selected.
- Appliers must have ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents.
CBSE Scholarship Documents Required
- An attested copy of Mark sheet of Class 10th Two thousands fourteen issued by CBSE
- All applications form must be attested from the principal along with signature
- A cancelled cheque of the account to which the amount is to be credited
Last Date to apply: Declare Soon
Way to Apply for CBSE Scholarship
- All the interested candidates can fill application form from the official site that is www.cbse.nic.in
- Candidates need to attach recent passport size photographs.
- Now take a printout & send it at the given below address.
“Assistant Secretary (Scholarship)
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi–110 092”
See Now: How to Fill Application Form Online
Note: candidate must visit official notification to know more about CBSE Scholarship.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|