ICAR AIEEA Admit Card
Indian Council of Agriculture Research is going to release UG/ PG Exam Hall Ticket for all appeared applicants. ICAR AIEEAAdmit Card can be downloaded before under graduate and post graduate written examination to obtain entry in exam room. Lots of candidates take admission in under graduate and post graduate courses and waiting for ICAR AIEEA Admit Card from very long time. Now you may prepare well for exam without any hesitation because you are interested to get essential study material from our site.
Applicants are suggested to download their ICAR AIEEA Admit Card from official web portal which is www.icar.org.in. Here are better details for all participants, The Indian Council of Agriculture Research is going to upload UG/ PG Exam Hall Ticket for all appeared candidates on official website of Indian Council of Agriculture Research. After become part of the offered courses, candidates are now visiting for the ICAR AIEEA Admit Card that is likely to be available before 20 days of the exam date.
All those candidates who take admission in under graduate and post graduate courses they need to download ICAR AIEEA call letter to attend exam because it contain will deliver you full details such as time & date of exam, exam venue location, roll number, sit number etc. Dear applicants who have filled their applications for becoming part of the Institute may check the complete information of exam as soon as possible from here. The organization is ready to organize the All India Entrance Examination for admission in Under Graduate/ Post Graduate courses in upcoming date across many exam centers all over the state. As per the last year experience with Indian Council of Agriculture Research, the exam ADMIT CARD will be uploaded in upcoming date.
Short Details of ICAR AIEEA Call Latter
Name of the Organization – Indian Council of Agriculture Research
Page Include Information about – ICAR AIEEA Admit Card
Date of Exam – Declare soon
Status of Admit Card – Declare soon
Way to Download ICAR AIEEA Admit Card
- Firstly you have to open the official website of The Indian Council of Agriculture Research which is www.icar.org.in.
- Read the present information on the main page.
- Search the suitable link as Admit Card and hit on it.
- Now fill important details like as Registration no, Candidate ID & Password etc.
- After that go on the submit button and then you may see your ICAR AIEEA Admit Card on your computer screen.
- Save it and Take a print out for further use.
Written Exam Preparation Easy & Best Tips – Read Now
Tips to download admit card online – Read Now
Career Management Tips & Tricks Read Online – Read Now
Way to Prepare For Exams-Last Minute Study Tips – Read Now
Notice: For more information in favor of ICAR AIEEA Admit Card candidates can visit the Official Website.
Exam Pattern: There shall be two major streams in the exam – one for the Science Stream of candidates and the other for the Mathematics Stream of candidates respectively. Given below are the major subjects of study for the particular streams of exam.
Stream A: This stream shall comprise of the following main subjects- Biology/ Agriculture, Physics and Chemistry respectively.
Stream B: Stream B shall comprise of the following main subjects namely- Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics respectively. The questions on the subjects- Chemistry and Physics shall be common for both the streams of examinations.
ICAR AIEEA Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Solid State
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Preparation and properties of some important compounds
- Some p-Block Elements
- Group 14 elements
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- The living World
- Unit of Life
- Diversity of Life
- Organisms and Environment
- Multicellulairty : Structure and Function – Plant Life
- Multicellularity : Structure and Function – Animal Life
- Continuity of Life
- Origin and Evolution of Life
- Application of Biology
- Sets and functions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statistics & Probability
- Agrometeorology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Biochemistry and Microbiology
- Livestock Production
- Crop Production
Section Wise Distribution of Questions:
Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture
Total Number of Questions
Total Marks Allotted
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|