WBSSC LDA/LDC Admit Card
WBSSC LDA/LDC Admit Card will be published as soon as possible to download for the recruitment of several vacancies.This announcement is for candidates to inform that’s your admit card will be uploaded soon on the Internet, the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission working to provide WBSSC LDA/LDC Hall Ticket. All candidates who had applied for WBSSC Recruitment from that only eligible candidate will be able to download Hall Ticket. Information is announced shortly so that applicants may obtain enough time for preparation. Admit Card will also be showed on the home page of official website of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission which is equipped below on this web page. To Download it all students need to reed available content.
Dear Applicants if you don’t obtain or lose your Admit Card before exam then you must contact to examination cell of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission. So applicants who are waiting for Admit Card may check regularly the official notification of Olpx for entire details. All applied aspirants must go to official web site of WBSSC which is www.wbssc.gov.in and get WBSSC Lower Division Assistant /Lower Division Clerk Admit Card simply. Before some days ago West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) had announced a job notification for five hundred nine (599) Posts of Lower Division Assistant / Clerk (LDA 15). There is large no of applicants who are Interested to apply for the above mention recruitment. Now candidates are looking for the Latest Admit Card Updates.
Admit Card will provide Unique information regarding Examination as well as about the applicants i.e. Roll Number, Examination Center, Name, Timing etc. Without call letter applicants will not allow to enter in the examination room. Candidates, you may collect the all latest important information regarding WBSSC LDA/LDC Admit Card such as steps to download Admit Card, organization name, exam pattern etc from this page that is written by the members of Olpx.
Short Details WBSSC LDA/LDC Admit Card:
Name of Organization - West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Page Include Information about – Ordnance Factory Kanpur Admit Card
Status of Admit Card – First Week of April
WBSSC Exam Format:
- Total marks for Part-I: 100 marks.
- Total Questions: 100 questions of 1 (one) mark each,
- Format of Questions: Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions
- The written test will be objective.
- The Examination shall consist of two parts i.e. Part-I and Part-II and shall be held on two different dates.
- The Part-I will carry100 marks which having 100 questions of 1 (one) mark each.
- The duration of Part-I Examination shall be 01:30 hours and the duration of Part-II Examination shall be 1 hour.
- English (30 marks)
- General Studies (40 marks) and
- Arithmetic (30 marks)
The Part-II shall consist of conventional type questions on
- Group (A) – English, and
- Group-B covers the following topics: Bengali, Hindi, Urdu and Nepali.
- Total Marks: 50 marks each for Group –‘A’ and Group ‘B’.
- Part-I: Exam shall be 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Part-II: Exam shall be 1 hour.
Steps to Download WBSSC LDA/LDC Admit Card
- First of all candidates need to connect through internet network.
- Then candidates must visit the official website of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission which is www.wbssc.gov.in.
- From the recent notification section which is available on home page, applicants need to select the last updated link for exam Hall ticket.
- Then enter on a suitable link.
- Then submit your details like application form number date of birth etc.
- Now your admit card will be on desktop screen.
- Save / Download it properly.
- Take a printout copy of an Admit Card for further use.
Note: Official link for download WBSSC LDA/LDC Admit Card.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|