Punjab Public Service Commission has published an advertisement of PPSC Recruitment for filling various nil vacanciesof Agriculture Development Officer and Homeopathic Medical Officer posts. Applicants who are searching government job in Punjab state they should apply for PPSC Jobs by filling PPSC online application form on or before prescribed date. Punjab Public Service Commission announces lots of job advertisements every year to appoint skilled and educated applicants in their department on nil position.
This year also, Punjab Public Service Commission has published PPSC Recruitment notice for eligible and physical fit aspirants so eligible and interested job searchers may get benefit of PPSC Recruitment after apply online. All capable and interested job seekers may check all the suitable details regarding PPSC Job advertisement such as numbers of vacancies, required education qualification, age limit, selection process, details of remuneration, way to apply, important date and other via this web page because full important details is written below on this web page that is created by olpx team members. Interested and able job seekers must put an overview on it!!!
www.ppsc.gov.in Recruitment Fine Details
Organization Name – Punjab Public Service Commission
Post name – Check below
Vacancies Numbers – 189
Selection Procedure – Written Exam and Interview
Last Date to Apply – Check below
Official Website – www.ppsc.gov.in
www.ppsc.gov.in Recruitment All Details
- Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A) – 141 post posts
- Homeopathic Medical Officer – 48
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have done their B.Sc. Agriculture, Degree in Homoeopathy or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Look Now: More Graduate Jobs
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 37 years as on 01st January 2017.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview which will be taken by Punjab Public Service Commission.
Read Now: Way to Attend an Interview Smartly
Pay Band: After selection successfully, applicants will get salary package of-
For Post 1: Rs.15600-39100 /- With 5400/-/- Grade Pay
For Post 2: Rs.10300 – 34800/- With 5400/- Grade Pay
Process to Apply:
- Suitable applicants will have to open official web site of organization that is ppsc.gov.in
- Candidates must go on the suitable link.
- Read complete notification.
- Now candidates should fill complete information in application form.
- Applicants should upload all important documents.
- Go on submit tab & submit it.
- Take a printout and send it at the given below address.
Read Info: Way to Fill Application Form Online
“To the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab”
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Punjab
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is
17th January 2017
Last Date for Receving of Online Application Form Is
31st January 2017
Note: For more info, applicants may visit-
PPSC Recruitment official Link for posts 1
PPSC Recruitment official Link for posts 2
Punjab Public Service Commission apply online Link
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites the online applications from the skilled candidates for an employment Notification regarding PPSC Recruitment for filling up the various posts of different departments. It has been proclaimed by administrators of PPSC that to enlarge the safety measures of goods as well as commuters, new job grabbers are essential to employ. These posts will be published through New Online notifications of PPSC Jobs for all fascinated candidates.
Eligible job seekers who wish to be a part of PPSC may forward PPSC Online Application form on or before last date. Further information related to PPSC Vacancies such as qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection method etc is well tailored below.
PPSC Recruitment Complete Notification
Required Qualification: Job grabbers who are eager to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission career opening vacancies should possessed 12th / bachelors / master’s degree in appropriate regulation from acknowledged university or institutions as per the positions to be applied by the candidates.
www.ppsc.gov.in Recruitment Notification
Age Limits: Job seekers’ minimum age should be 18 years to apply for PPSC Jobs. Relaxation in age will be allowed to reserved category candidates as per PPSC norms.
PPSC Selection Process: Applicants will be assorted in Punjab Public Service Commission by employment board according to their performance in the following tests:
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
- Personal interview
Procedure to apply for PPSC Vacancies: Willing candidates who consider themselves eligible to apply for PPSC Jobs must apply online through following the steps framed below:
- Applicants are required to initially visit Official site i.e. www.ppsc.gov.in
- Go to the appropriate link visible on the home page of site.
- Press that link and you can see various links related to various job openings.
- Select the suitable link as per the position you want to apply for.
- For applying online, you need to press on “Apply online” tab
- Fill application form and upload scanned copy of essential documents, photograph and signature etc.
- Submit form within given time period only.
- Take a hard copy of online application form.
- Now forward this hard copy for dully filled application along with all the requisite testimonials at the official address of the corporation on or before the last date. (If asked)
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|